8 months ago
Are you an ambitious law graduate, will a passion to progress your legal career? If so, an award winning legal team, is looking for you to join them in their thriving Bristol office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Delivering legal advice on all areas of law
- Maintaining excellent relationship with customers, and building new ones
- Be the first point of contact for customers and ascertain their needs
- Carry out legal research
- Liaise with solicitors
- Maintain accurate records on the case management system
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- LLB law degree (or equivalent) is essential
- Experience within the legal/insurance sector is desirable
- The desire to progress your legal career
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent IT skill
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Extremely generous pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Discounts on products and services
- Annual incentive scheme
- Gym membership and parking!
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*