£18,000 - £19,000
5 months ago
A long-established and reputable law firm with its head office in Cardiff are looking for an experienced Legal Assistant to join their Penarth based office. You will be working alongside experts in the field of Conveyancing and Probate. The purpose of this role is to deliver vital assistance to the department’s fee earners. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain valuable insight across multiple departments.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Supporting senior members in the Conveyancing & Probate departments.
- Working within case management systems.
- Providing a key point of contact for clients and customers.
- Handling confidential information.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience in a conveyancing or probate department essential.
- Proven ability to prioritise a varied workload.
- High Attention to detail.
- Exceptional client care and interpersonal skills.
- IT literate using Microsoft packages is essential.
- Ability to work independently under supervision.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary.
- On-site parking.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Isaac Ridgley at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673713 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.