EA PI Swansea
2 months ago
Are you an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal looking to join one of the leading teams in Wales? This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and rapidly expanding Welsh law firm, whose focus is on ensuring their Paralegals are provided fantastic opportunities to progress.
This is what you’ll be doing…
You will be assisting solicitors directly on a varied caseload of litigated fast track claims with further opportunity to assist on higher value claims once you gain more experience.
- Taking initial instructions on claims and processing these claims
- Processing of criminal compensation injuries claims
- Utilising case management system
- Providing clients with high quality service from instruction to completion
The experience you will bring to the team…
- Previous experience as a Paralegal in Personal Injury (or other relevant field)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Strong IT skills
What you will get in return…
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Pension contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training contracts offered internally
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience with Ellen Andreassen at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 747.
We also have a referral scheme with £250 worth of shopping vouchers up for grabs, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*