11 months ago
A UK Top 50 law firm, are looking for an experienced Conveyancing or Plot Sales Paralegal to join their thriving Plot Sales team, in their highly regarded Real Estate division. This is a permanent, full time role, based in their state-of-the-art offices in Bristol.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Deliver a wide range of services, including part exchange, Homebuy, shared ownership and second charge incentives
- Managing your own caseload of sale files
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients, by regularly updating them on their file
- Promptly answer buyer solicitor/conveyancer enquires, gaining advice from Senior team members when required
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Conveyancing/Plot Sales experience in essential
- LLB/CILEX or equivalent is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and letter writing ability
- Excellent client care and communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary with annual pay review
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental cover
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 30 days based on length of service
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shopping vouchers
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *