Up to £30,000
02921 673 719
10 days ago
01 May 2021
A UK Top 50 law firm, are looking for a motivated Paralegal with a passion for business development and an interest in real estate, to join their thriving Business Development team. This is a full-time permanent position as a Bids and Business Development Executive (Real Estate / Social Housing), and you would be based out of their state-of-the-art Bristol office. However, due to COVID-19, this role is currently fully remote.
Notably, this is an excellent opportunity for a commercially minded Paralegal, who is looking for a change of direction into business development. Training will be provided.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Develop a deep knowledge of the firms Real Estate / Social Housing team, and their clients
· Work with the Bids team and Business development Managers to ascertain client requirements and complete RFIs and RFPs
· Collect feedback from bids, and analyse this to define actions for implementation and improvement
· Run client service team meetings and plan BD/marketing strategies
· Identify opportunities to win new business, and create presentations for pitches
· Manage the firms marketing communications by creating sector reports, website content and manage social media channels
· Develop and run events/webinars, podcasts and vlogs
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· A degree or equivalent
· Previous experience as a Paralegal, ideally within Social Housing Real Estate
· A keen interest in Social Housing Real Estate
· Experience running virtual events and a passion for business development/marketing
· Excellent organisation and project management skills
· Exceptional communication skills, with impeccable spelling and grammar
· Experience using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary up to £30,000
· Private Medical Insurance and Dental cover
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 30 days based on length of service
· Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Cycle to work scheme
· Shopping vouchers
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *