Up to £30,000 DOE
26 days ago
20 November 2019
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Cashier to join a very well-established firm in the South West at their offices on the outskirts of Bristol on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Do you have experience working as a Legal Cashier? Are you looking for a new, exciting opportunity with a salary increase and brilliant benefits package? Do you enjoy working in a modern, friendly business environment?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working within a supportive team for a growing law firm based on the outskirts of Bristol you will overlook Legal Cashiering duties working alongside others in the finance team.
- Daily banking, reconciliations & allocation of client funds adhering to SAR
- Maintenance of ledgers, disbursements & regular postings
- Dealing with Fee Earner queries
- Month-end procedures
- Monitor and report on processes in relation to SAR
- Ad-hoc Cashiering duties
- Answering all telephone calls without delay and dealing with staff queries
The experience you'll bring to the table:
- 1+ years in a Legal Cashier role
- Excel proficient (intermediate)
- Knowledge of SAR and AML regulations
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of up to £30,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Full support and friendly team
- On-site Parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.