Up to £25,000
3 months ago
Do you want to work for a company where you can really make a difference? Do you enjoy working in a modern, supportive business environment? Do you have experience working in a legal accounts team?
This is what you'll be doing:
Working within a friendly team for a growing law firm based in Newport you will assist with Legal Cashiering duties reporting to the Head of Department:
- Prepare & process BACS payment runs
- Processing invoices, month-end preparation
- Dealing with queries – internal & external
- Reconciliations, Stamp Duty payments, Transfers
- SAR compliance, AML & VAT regulations
The experience you'll bring to the table:
- Legal Accounts Experience (Desirable)
- SAR regulations
- Excel proficient (Intermediate)
- 2+ years in a finance role
- AAT/ACCA studier
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary of up to £25,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Study support offered – AAT/ACCA
- On-site Parking
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Josh (02921 673754 / email@example.com) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.