about 1 month ago
Have you worked as a Legal Cashier? Are you looking to take the step up to be a senior Legal Cashier? Look no further, I have the perfect role for you…
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working with a leading firm, and supporting them with the following tasks:
• Daily bank reconciliations for client and office account
• Assisting case handlers and junior legal cashiers with any queries
• Processing payments from client and office account • Authorising payments from client and office account (as part of a multi stage authorisation chain)
• Processing write offs
• Processing bills to clients
• Other ad-hoc tasks as required to assist the smooth running of the department
• Reporting any breaches of the SRA Accounts Rules to the Financial Compliance team
• Making recommendations of process or system changes
• Ensuring audit trails are recorded at all times
• At all times acting in accordance with the department’s SLAs and our policies & procedures regarding compliance with the SRA regulations and others.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• Previous experience working as a Legal Cashier
And this is what you’ll get in return
• Competitive salary and benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer in branch today!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.