£22000 - £23000 per annum
02921 673 753
about 1 month ago
Are you a Legal Cashier? Are you looking for a new role at the moment? Looking to make the next step in your career? Then, look no further as I have the perfect role for you..
This is what you’ll be doing
- Managing client accounts and keeping them up to date in accordance with Solicitors Accounting Rules (SAR)
- Preparing and authorising online electronic bank transfers, i.e. CHAPS, BACS and Faster Payment
- Monitoring and ensuring the accurate recording of all financial transactions
- Supporting with the management of the cashiering queries inbox
- Producing monthly invoices for the relevant divisions
- Building a strong relationship with the Fee-Earners
- Previous experience working as a Legal Cashier
Up to £24,000 per annum, DOE
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, a Finance specialist in branch today to find out more.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.