Up to £22,000
02921 673 719
12 days ago
18 March 2021
A UK Top 50 law firm, are looking for a motivated Legal Document Production Specialist, to join their thriving Document Services team in Bristol. This is a full-time permanent position (9am-5pm Monday to Friday) and you would be based in their state-of-the-art Bristol office. However, due to COVID-19, this role is currently fully remote.
Notably, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your legal career within an award-winning innovative team.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Producing and amending complex legal documents, including reports, deeds and agreements
· Transcribing large volumes of dictations quickly and accurately
· Have responsibility for the firm’s central precedent library, and ensure that all documentation is kept up to date
· Converting PDFs via conversation software or by copy typing
· Completing forms using Laserforms software and creating Visio diagrams
· Answer telephone calls in a prompt and professional manner, and monitoring the team inbox in the absence of your team leader
· Proofreading and quality checking all work
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Previous experience working with legal documents in essential
· Strong communication skills and an excellent telephone manner is essential
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite (training on advances MS Office skills and Visio will be given)
· Previous experience with legal case management systems (ideally SolCase) would be beneficial
· Excellent organisation skills
· Exceptional attention to detail
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary up to £22,000 with annual pay review
· Private Medical Insurance and Dental cover
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 30 days based on length of service
· Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Cycle to work scheme
· Shopping vouchers
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *