Up to £25,000
02921 673 719
6 days ago
18 March 2021
A UK Top 50 law firm, are looking for a talented Legal Document Production Technician, to join their thriving Document Services team in Bristol. This is a full-time permanent position (12pm- 8pm, Monday to Friday) and you would be based in their state-of-the-art Bristol office. However, due to COVID-19, this role is currently fully remote.
Notably, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your legal career within an award-winning innovative team.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Manage large and complex Document Services project (including creating and reviewing), to meet timescales
· Designing documents using the firms branding, and working with the business development team to create templates
· Have responsibility for the firm’s central precedent library, and ensure that all documentation is kept up to date
· Troubleshooting and providing technical advice on all Microsoft Office products
· Manage team tasks, quality check all work and support junior team members when required
· Create and deliver training material to the team and wider members of the firm
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Previous experience working with complex legal documents in essential
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite and PDF creation
· Advanced experience of using track changes, multi versioned documents and knowledge of version control in a document management system is essential
· Previous experience with legal case management systems (ideally SolCase)
· Able to work to strict deadlines and use your initiative to prioritise work
· Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary up to £25,000 with annual pay review
· Private Medical Insurance and Dental cover
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 30 days based on length of service
· Pension Scheme
· Life Assurance
· Cycle to work scheme
· Shopping vouchers
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *