£1000 a month
02921 673 747
23 days ago
01 July 2021
6 Month Initial Contract with potential to extend
You will be holding the role of Legal Manager for a new ABS during the start up phase.
This is what you will be doing
· To hold the position of legal manager within the firm to undertake the role of Holp and and Hoffa as part of SRA authorisation until a suitable candidate has been appointed to take over this role.
· Training will also be paid for the successful solicitor to qualify as Holp and Hoffa.
· Committing to the Legal Manager Role throughout the entire SRA Authorisation process until authorisation is granted and until a suitable candidate has been appointed to take over the role.
· Undertaking any necessary training for the Holp and Hoffa role
· Holding the Holp and Hoffa role during and following authorisation.
· Handing the Holp and Hoffa position over to a suitable individual who can undertake the work and be the approved compliance officer.
· Any other tasks as reasonably required.
This is what is required
· Must be 3 years Qualified Solicitor
· Current practicing certificate
And this is what you will get in return.
· Above market rate salary
· Hours suitable around home
· Flexible hours to suit the individual.
Please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices for a confidential discussion