£25000 per annum
23 days ago
22 October 2021
Do you have Previous Legal Office Support or Concierge Assistant experience? Are you wanting to join a team who are supportive and passionate about their staff and their work? Then please apply below.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Legal Office Support or Concierge Assistant to join an established and dynamic law firm based in Bristol. You will support the Office and Facilities managers to provide outstanding and friendly support to internal staff and visitors from other offices. You will also:
- Assist with any ad-hoc filing, photocopying, printing or other office support duties and queries
- Support the office manager with a ‘clear desk policy’ and tidy floor management by regularly walking round the offices
- Provide directions and wayfinding assistance to existing staff, employees from other offices and new employees, as well as assistance with lockers and storage facilities
- Deliver training and support on various systems and set ups including the desk/meeting room booking systems and employees individual desks
- Support the IT department by managing small stock items and troubleshooting/reporting small issues and faults
- Assist with the coordination of meeting rooms, ensuring they are kept tidy, serviced, and are booked correctly
- Undertaking any other tasks for the office manager, reception team or facilities manager
What you’ll bring to the team?
As a fantastic and experienced Legal Office Support /Concierge Assistant, you will be:
- Confident and experienced in providing outstanding client services and customer service
- Able to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent in communication, organisation, written and IT skills.
- A confident problem solver, with the ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Friendly and supportive to all, with excellent rapport and relationship building skills
- First Aid qualified would be an asset but is not essential as full training would be provided
And this is what you’ll get in return?
By being a Legal Office Support /Concierge Assistant you will receive:
- A salary up to £25,000 depending upon experience + opportunity for bonuses
- 25 Days Holiday + ability to buy/sell days, alongside enhanced family leave
- A variety of Health and Wellbeing schemes, including medical and life insurance, health screenings, a range of sports and clubs and gym membership
- Access to a range of firm and other discounts
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.