£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
16 December 2023
Junior Legal PA
Are you ready to elevate your career with a renowned international law firm? We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Legal PA to join our clients dynamic and inclusive team.
As a Junior Legal PA, you'll be at the heart of the team, providing professional and proactive support to a dedicated group of stakeholders. Your responsibilities will be diverse, spanning a range of tasks that are essential to the firm's operations. This firm are committed to fostering personal and professional growth through our Development Framework and Learning Paths, which include on-the-job training, coaching, continuous feedback, and opportunities for advancement. Join us and take your career to new heights.
What you will be doing as a Legal PA
- Efficiently manage schedules and appointments.
- Coordinate and prepare meetings, whether physical or virtual.
- Adapt to flexible working hours and locations to accommodate stakeholders and clients.
- Serve as a central point of contact for colleagues and clients.
- Screen calls and relay succinct messages for callbacks.
- Aid clients during stakeholder absences with inquiries and support.
- Handle email correspondence with efficiency.
- Champion process improvements and embrace technology for enhanced productivity.
- Offer comprehensive financial administrative support, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Contribute to business development follow-ups, marketing initiatives, and networking events.
- Cultivate robust relationships with both clients and colleagues, building trust and professional networks.
- Advocate for and employ technology-driven work processes for increased efficiency.
The Experience you will have as a Junior Legal PA
The ideal candidate will have:
Previous experience in a similar professional environment and demonstrable admin experience. A legal background would be ideal but not essential.
Benefits of joining this firm
Joining this esteemed international law firm offers numerous benefits, including:
- Opportunities for career advancement and international exposure.
- Support for flexible work arrangements, reflecting their commitment to agility.
- Healthcare, dental, and wellness support.
- A powerful commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Structured professional and personal training programs.
- Pro bono work and community engagement opportunities.
- Retirement planning and insurance benefits.
If you are interested in applying or know someone who'd be a great fit for the role, get in touch with Nicole Smith today.
Are you interested in this position?
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.