£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Libby Crofts Coles
27 days ago
Legal Purchase ledger
Are you an accounts professional within the legal or professional services industry? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in a national law firm based in the centre of Cardiff? Then, look no further, I have the perfect role for you.
This is what you'll be doing as a Legal Purchase ledger
- Processing purchase invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Producing BACS payment runs
- Respond to queries
- Processing weekly expense claims
- Processing monthly credit card statements
The experience you'll bring to the team as a Legal Purchase Ledger
- Previous experience in an account's role
- Experience in the legal or professional services industry
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work under pressure
And this is what you'll get in return as a Legal Purchase Ledger
- A salary of up to £25k DOE
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- A day off for your birthday
- Career development opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Libby Crofts Coles , a Finance Specialist, in branch today for immediate consideration for the Payroll Specialist role!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.