£35000 per annum
02921 673 727
14 days ago
31 October 2021
Do you have previous Legal Resourcing Specialist experience? Are you wanting to join a team who are supportive and passionate about their staff and their work? Then please apply below.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Legal Resourcing Specialist to join an established and dynamic law firm based in Bristol. You will support the People and Talent team to manage the end-to-end recruitment process for various positions within the Insurance side of the business for both Bristol and London. You will also:
- Prepare job descriptions for each role, places adverts and use the preferred suppliers as well as direct sourcing to ensure maximum results
- Ensure all literature and material aligns with the company’s brand, values and Inclusion and Diversity strategy
- Use the firm’s intranet to encourage internal candidates for positions
- Effectively use the firm’s website, social media, job boards and other resources to source and attract a variety of candidates
- Assist in the management of the firms Preferred Supplier List
- Ensure GDPR guidelines and requirements are followed at all times
- Regularly review the candidate experience, and develop actions and changes when necessary
- Assist the team in Bristol legal market knowledge, and support with salary reviews and mapping to ensure competitiveness
What you’ll bring to the team?
As a driven and experienced Legal Resourcing Specialist, you will be:
- Confident and experienced in the Bristol Legal market
- Able to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent in communication, organisation, written and IT skills.
- Knowledgeable of Recruitment and HR processes
- Exceptional at relationship and rapport building with people on all levels, including stakeholders
- Comfortable working autonomously and managing own workload
And this is what you’ll get in return?
By being a Legal Resourcing Specialist, you will receive:
- A salary up to £35,000 depending upon experience + opportunity for bonuses
- 25 Days Holiday + ability to buy/sell days, alongside enhanced family leave
- A variety of Health and Wellbeing schemes, including medical and life insurance, health screenings, a range of sports and clubs and gym membership
- Access to a range of firm and other discounts
- A fantastic and dynamic team to work alongside everyday
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.