5 days ago
02 January 2020
Are you an enthusiastic administrator, looking to progress your career? If so, a highly regarded national law firm, are looking for you to join their thriving Bristol office, as a Conveyancing Legal Secretary. Notably full training is provided!
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide support to a fee earner within the Residential Property department, to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency.
- Typing and digital dictation
- Maintaining excellent client relationships over the phone and greeting clients in the office
- Conducting Land Registry searches and preparing Land Registry forms
- Dealing with completions of transactions
- Organising meetings, diary management and arranging travel arrangements
- Opening and closing files
- Photocopying, scanning, sending post and taking telephone messages
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous administration experience
- An interest in progressing your career within law
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills (mainly Word)
- Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Annual salary reviews and bonus scheme
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.