up to £20,000
about 1 month ago
Are you an experience legal secretary looking for a new opportunity? If so a highly regarded specialist Family law firm based in Cardiff are looking for you to join them.
This is what you’ll be doing
Provide secretarial support to Partners, Associates and Solicitors, to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency.
- Provide excellent customer service, answering the phones and emails
- Produce documents and correspondence
- Diary management and booking meetings
- Assist in the billing process
- Accurately maintain the company’s electronic files
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience as a Legal Secretary
- Experience handling high volumes of administration/document production is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02922 671374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer a referral scheme for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Amelia Gulliford on 02922 671374 email@example.com