Up to £26,000 depending on experience
about 1 year ago
A highly regarded national law firm, are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary or Conveyancing Assistant, to join their thriving Residential Property team in their Devizes office.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide support to a fee earner within the Residential Property department, to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency.
- Typing and digital dictation
- Maintaining excellent client relationships over the phone and greeting clients in the office
- Conducting Land Registry searches and preparing Land Registry forms
- Dealing with completions of transactions
- Organising meetings, diary management and arranging travel arrangements
- Opening and closing files
- Photocopying, scanning, sending post and taking telephone messages
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous secretarial experience in essential
- Previous legal secretary experience within property law is highly desirable
- Previous typing/audio typing experience is essential
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills (mainly Word)
- Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Annual salary reviews and bonus scheme
- A generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.