Up to £20,000 Pro Rata
8 months ago
Legal Secretary / Part-time
A highly regarded Gloucestershire Law firm, are looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their thriving team on a part time basis.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide support to the fee earners within the department, to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency.
- Typing and digital dictation
- Maintaining excellent client relationships
- Organising meetings, diary management and arranging travel arrangements
- Photocopying, scanning, sending post and taking telephone messages
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous legal secretary experience is essential
- Previous typing/audio typing experience is essential
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Legal fees discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*