Above market average, depending on experience.
about 1 month ago
A reputable high street law firm with an office in Chepstow, is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to assist the Fee Earners in Residential Property and Wills and Probate.
This is what you’ll be doing
• Assist fee earners with residential property and wills and probate matters
• Dealing with the post
• Sitting on reception
• Client interaction
• Taking inbound calls from clients
The experience you need for this role
• Experience as a Legal Secretary is essential
• A knowledge of residential property law is desirable
• A knowledge of wills and probate law is desirable
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent English and grammar
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*