02921 673 719
26 days ago
02 December 2020
A highly regarded regional firm are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their thriving In-House Conveyancing team. This is a permanent full-time position, working in their Portishead office.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Provide conveyancing support to a Conveyancer in the Portishead office, in all aspects of the conveyancing process
· Provide excellent customer service, answering the phones and emails
· Deal with all aspects of Land Registration practice
· Comply with all risk and anti-money laundering policies
· Liaise with other Solicitors, estate agents and third parties
· Diary management
· Accurately maintain the company’s electronic files
· Support and liaise with the wider Conveyancing team across all offices in the region, when needed
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· A minimum of 1 year working as a Legal Secretary in a Conveyancing department
· Excellent customer service skills
· Hard working and personable
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent IT skills
· Ability to build excellent and lasting relationships with clients
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· Pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7
days of applying – then unfortunately your application has not been successful.