26 days ago
16 April 2021
Legal Secretary – 20k Swansea
A highly regarded commercial Law firm are looking for an experienced and motivated Legal Secretary, to join their thriving conveyancing team. This is a permanent full-time position, based in Swansea. Notably this position is available due to the firm’s success and growth in the number of instructions in the conveyancing department. Therefore, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a highly regarded firm.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Hit the ground running in one of their teams, providing direct support to a Partner
· Support a Solicitor in assisting with their conveyancing caseload
· Providing excellent service to clients and other Solicitors, to ensure the firms first class reputation is maintained
· Keep all parties updated throughout the whole process
· Set up appointments, file opening and closing and accurately maintain the database
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Previous experience working as a secretary within a law firm is essential
· Excellent IT skills
· Client focused, with excellent communication skills
· An organised and transactional approach to your workload
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
And this is what you’ll get in return
· £20,000 in salary DOE
· 25 days holiday + bank holidays
· Pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further
questions, please contact Daniel Mason at Yolk Recruitment.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.