02921 673 719
27 days ago
20 May 2021
A UK Top 200 Law firm are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their market leading Commercial Dispute Resolution team, in their modern central Bristol office (currently remote). This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic team player and highly organised individual, who is focused on providing excellent service to clients.
This is what you’ll be doing
Provide secretarial support to fee earners within the Commercial Dispute Resolution team, from Trainee Solicitor to Partner level, to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency.
• Provide excellent customer service, answering the phones and emails
• Produce documents and correspondence, including from dictation
• Diary management and booking meetings
• Assist in the billing process
• Accurately maintain the company’s electronic files
The experience you’ll bring to the team
• Experience working within a legal firm dealing with legal support, ideally within litigation
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent IT skills
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build a strong rapport
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive Salary
· Private Medical insurance
· Dental insurance
· 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
· An extra day off on your birthday!
· Health cash plan
· Gym discounts
· Personal shopping portal
· Daily fruit baskets
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673719 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.