£22000 per annum
24 days ago
17 August 2022
A law firm with offices on the outskirts of Cardiff are looking to hire a Legal Secretary to carry out secretarial duties for one of the Partners. You can have experience in any area of law.
The hours are 9-5.pm Monday to Friday and this role is mainly office based with some scope for home working.
Duties will include;
- Answering the phone and transferring calls
- Taking messages
- Managing and organising the central office calendar
- Taking payments
- Typing emails, letters, notes and documents.
- Dealing with the post
- Some administrative duties
- An experienced Legal Secretary
- Experience in any area of law
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Excellent client care skills are essential
- IT Literate
- Working within a small, family feel firm with a great culture
- Great outer City Centre location with free parking
- Good public transport links
- A work / life balance
- Christmas party
- A supportive team
- £22,000 per year
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Daniel Mason at Yolk Recruitment.