12 months ago
Conveyancing Legal Secretary
A modern and progressive Law firm are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their thriving Property team, in their Chippenham office. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude to become part of a business that is committed to personal growth and progression.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide legal secretarial support to the Property team. Duties will include:
- Managing Fee Earner diaries
- Dealing with clients via telephone, email and post
- Audio and copy typing
- Document production
- Accurately utilising the company’s Case Management and IT systems
- Efficiently answering all telephone calls and taking relevant messages
- Supporting the billing and accounts procedure
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous legal secretary experience is essential
- Experience within property law is essential
- The ability to use your initiative
- Competent IT skills
- Proven time management, organisation and accuracy skills
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Annual team building events
- Organised sports and social activities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.