Up to £30000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Bristol - Salary up to £35k DOE
If you're an experienced Legal Secretary / Assistant and looking to work for a law firm with an excellent reputation in the city, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are excited to be partnering with a firm that is well known within the city of Bristol. This is an exciting time for the company as they continue to grow and expand; they are due to brand new offices to support their growth plans.
Joining the team now would provide you with an opportunity to be a part of this expansion and contribute to their ongoing success. With a dedication to providing high-quality legal services, this firm has a strong reputation for excellence and is committed to delivering exceptional client experiences. Don't miss your chance to be a part of this thriving and dynamic company.
Yolk's Legal Division is proud to support a new opportunity for a talented Legal Secretary to work alongside the founder and Managing Partner of this firm. In this role, you will provide essential support to the Managing Partner who is one of Bristol's esteemed Criminal Lawyers. As a Legal Secretary, you'll be responsible for assisting with audio typing, filing and administrative tasks.
This is what you'll be doing
As a Legal Secretary you will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Answering email and telephone queries and redirecting them to the fee earner.
- Producing letters, emails, and documents, often from dictation.
- Managing diaries, scheduling appointments, and ensuring meeting rooms are booked for client visits.
- Updating electronic files to maintain accurate and accessible documents.
- Assisting with administration tasks.
The is what you'll bring to the team
The successful candidate will bring the following experience to the team:-
- Experience as a secretary/administrator working in a law firm or a professional services environment. If you've worked in Criminal or Conveyancing, that would be ideal but is not essential.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Effective communication skills both on the phone and via email.
- Positive attitude and approach to supporting a team.
This is what you'll get in return
You will receive the following benefits:-
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work tailored to the individual; if you are seeking a role that is three or four days a week or require further flexibility please do enquire.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career with a highly regarded law firm, we encourage you to apply by contacting Oliver Coodye on 07458 142 713 or alternatively send your CV
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.