9 months ago
A well-established and highly reputable law firm based in Newport are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their established Family Department. You will be joining a top 10 ranked Welsh Law firm, working alongside experts in this field. Notably, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to continue their career in a leading law firm.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Assisting fee earners and ensuring the department runs smoothly.
- Preparing Court documents.
- Work using a case management system.
- Handle confidential information.
- Diary management.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience as a Legal Secretary is essential
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication.
- IT literate (Microsoft Office packages).
- Knowledge of Child Care cases is desirable.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary.
- Regular team and firm wide social events.
- Excellent work life balance.
- Friendly family oriented firm.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Isaac Ridgley at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673713 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.