02921 673 742
about 1 month ago
Bristol/ Flexible working
This National Commercial Property team is consistently recognised by the Legal 500 for their focus on high quality work with reputable clients. Nationally there are 28 partners within this team the team continues to grow. There are approximately 99 fee earners and support staff working collaboratively to maintain high standards.
This national law firm enjoys a strong reputation made possible by their exceptional people, each chosen for their industry knowledge and passion for their field. This is a firm that wants to help you reach your potential, love the work that you do and deliver the best results for clients.
Their goal is to make you feel valued, and they work hard to create a culture that makes it easy for you to stay with them for many years.
Due to the nature of this role some in office working would be required however there is flexibility to work from home.
This is what you will be doing:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Diary management
- Producing documents
- Undertaking audio and copy typing
- Managing invoicing
- Ensuring documents and e-filing and stored
- Arranging payments in and out and transfers between accounts
- Being first point of contact for clients and intermediaries
- Regular communication with clients (taking messages, assisting with routine queries, arranging meetings etc)
- Demonstrating professionalism, diplomacy and sensitivity in all your communications
- Other administrative/secretarial activities
- Helping other administrator and secretaries during busy periods
- Cover absences in the team
- Comply with information security and all firm policies and procedures
- Monitoring and managing email traffic
The experience you will bring to the team:
- Experience as Legal Secretary in Commercial Property
- Fast and accurate typing
- Good presentation of letters and documentation
- Ability to prioritise your own case load
- Being proactive
- Flexible can-do attitude
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Proficient with Microsoft packages
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to deal with clients, intermediaries, and other contacts.
- Comfortable with learning new IT systems
- Minimum of 6 GCSE’S at Pass
What you will get in return:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 26 days of annual leave and extra time at Christmas
- Buy and sell holiday scheme
- Auto enrol pension
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Employee discounts
- And more…
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you an experienced Secretary looking for the next step on your career path? Contact Abbie Lucas on 07458 160 616 for a confidential conversation or alternatively email your CV to Abbie directly.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.