11 months ago
LITIGATION LEGAL SECRETARY
An established Law firm based in the Cotswolds are looking for an experienced litigation legal secretary to join their thriving litigation team, in their friendly office based in Cirencester. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic individual!
This is what you’ll be doing
Provide secretarial support to Partners, Associates and Solicitors, to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency.
- Provide excellent customer service, answering the phones and emails
- Produce documents and correspondence
- Diary management and booking meetings
- Assist in the billing process
- Accurately maintain the company’s electronic files
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Legal secretary experience is essential
- Litigation experience is highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Wonderful location in the heart of the Cotswolds
- Car Parking Permit
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Scheme
- Competitive salary £20,000 to £24,000
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer a referral scheme for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.