Competitive - dependant on experience
02921 673 719
9 days ago
01 September 2022
Bristol – Highly regarded firm – Competitive Salary
Yolk Recruitment is working with one of the UK’s fastest growing law firms having grown from a high-street firm to a significant regional and national player working with leading brands and individuals.
This firm prides itself on championing their people, ensuring employees achieve their aspirations through offering meaningful careers with balanced rewards, which have been carefully designed to focus on personal wellbeing.
You will be joining a forward thinking firm who are continually offering opportunities for support and professional development through their Business Skills Academy and Digital Skills Academy. There is a real culture of empowering each other to achieve and strive to create a progressive and inclusive working environment where everyone feels valued and rewarded. Understanding that flexibility is key makes this firm an appealing prospect for any candidate, as they actively encourage a variety of working patterns for most of their vacancies, dependant upon the needs of the team, and over 40% of employees have a permanent flexible working pattern.
This is what you'll be doing
As a Legal Secretary, you will be responsible for:-
- File management tasks to ensure full compliance with practices including, Lexcel, Code of Conduct, and anti-Money Laundering
- Produce and amend precedent letters and House-style documents
- Take responsibility for all travel and diary management and ensuring the fee earners have everything required for their meetings
- Respond to queries from clients and other stakeholders on behalf of your fee earners, always ensuring excellent and clear communication.
This role would suit people who have:-
- A proven track record of providing high quality administration / secretarial support within a legal/professional services environment
- Strong Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Excellent organisational, communication and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to deal with highly confidential information with tact and sensitivity
The role is flexible, including office location. There are opportunities for home-based working, key to striking the right work/life balance.
There are significant benefits in return, most notably, that employees enjoy a range of benefits such as the weekly Lifestyle Hour to use as you wish, and their Family Hour option which makes a day of annual leave go so much further across the year.
Are you interested in this position?
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career with a highly regarded law firm, we encourage you to apply by contacting Oliver Coodye on 07458 142 713 or alternatively send your CV to Oliver.Coodye@yolkrecruitment.com.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.