Competitive Salary DOE
7 months ago
Education Team Legal Secretary
Are you a secretary looking for an exciting opportunity, in a highly reputable, National law firm which offers all of the benefits you would expect at a leading firm?
A Top 100 National law firm, are looking for an experienced legal secretary, to join their award winning and growing Education team, within their Cheltenham office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Provide support to fee earners within the Education team
- Manage diaries, book meetings and make travel arrangements
- Build relationships with clients and their support staff
- Effectively prepare documents from digital dictation and manage the case management system
- Prepare bundles, file, photocopy, scan and fax
- Handle confidential information
- Proactively maintain client relationships and assist with business development acitivities
- Provide support to other fee earner where necessary
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous secretarial experience within a legal environment in desirable but not essential
- Previous experience within a legal environment is highly desirable
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, with a client focused approach
- Ability to priotise a full workload with a meticulous eye for detail
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Support staff bonus scheme
- Gym Membership Contribution
- PES online benefits portal including thousands of online discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*