02921 673 719
about 1 month ago
A UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for an enthusiastic and diligent Legal Support Assistant, to join their award-winning Banking & Commercial department, to provide integral PA and administrative support to the lawyers in the team. This role is a permanent full-time position, in their modern Exeter office.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Organising meetings, diary management and arranging travel arrangements for Solicitors
· Typing and document production
· Assisting in all aspects of the accounts and billing procedure
· Managing and coordinating your own daily workflow in support of Solicitors
· Assisting in maintaining an accurate file manage management system
· Report into a Legal Support co-ordinator who has in-depth knowledge of the role and can support you when required
· Maintaining an accurate filing system, including letters and audits
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Previous legal secretary, PA or administrator experience, within professional services
· Ideally experience within Commercial/Finance/Banking or Intellectual Property law
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent IT and typing skills
· Extremely organised, with the ability to manage a busy administrative workload
· Dedicated to developing a career with legal support
And this is what you’ll get in return
Discretionary bonus scheme
23 days annual leave + bank holidays + your birthday off + an extra day at Christmas
Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
Free Legal Services to Staff: Including wills and conveyancing
Medicash: Health care cash plan for employees
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with an Amazon Echo Dot on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.