£27945 - £34155.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Life Skills Programme Manager
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector and Not for Profit are working with an established charity to find a Life Skills programme manager to join their team on an exiting programme.
The role is a part time role, working a total of 28 hours per week. You will spend your time mostly out and about delivering life skills lessons in schools and colleges and some of your time spent completing administration tasks and preparation for the following weeks.
You will be required to drive and be willing to travel regularly across South Wales.
What the Life Skills Programme Manager will be doing:
- Support educators and young people to make the most of free life skills and employability linked resources
- Manage stake holder and career leader relationships
- Deliver life skills sessions in schools
- Administrative duties
What the Life Skills Programme Manager will need:
- Experience in stakeholder engagement
- Experience delivering programmes to a variety of groups.
- Corporate background
- Willingness to travel and learn
- Understanding of the educational system.
What you will get in return as Sales Executive:
- £27,945 to £34,155 pro rata.
- Paid mileage
- Great pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee assistance work
- 2 days paid volunteering days
- Buy and sell your holidays
- 1 day off for moving home
If you think this one's for you
Please contact Izzy Richards at Yolk Recruitment on 07458160673 or
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work