about 1 year ago
Have you worked within a manufacturing environment? Have you lead a team? Are you looking to step up into a leadership role? Do you have CNC experience?
This is what you’ll be doing
This is a very important role within the business as you will be ensuring that line targets are met in terms of productivity, quality and accuracy, and maintaining high levels of team motivation!
- Line supervision of a manufacturing area to ensure quality targets and production are met.
- Improve productivity and efficiency through recommending and implementing change in working methods and tooling.
- Ensure a safe working environment at all times!
- Increase motivation of the team around you and be the ‘go to person’.
- Ensure process and quality conformance.
- Organise training sessions for the team!
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous line leadership or management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- CNC Machining experience
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Up to £21,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience.
- The opportunity to work with a highly dynamic, growing business!
- A 38.5 hour working week
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist in branch today on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.