£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Linux Administrator | Up to £55,000 | Bath | Hybrid (2 days onsite per week) | 2 Stage Interview Process
Yolk Recruitment are working with an expanding SaaS company who operate in the medical sector. They're searching for an experienced Linux Administrator to join their SysOps team.
If successful you will be responsible for improving & maintaining their Linux infrastructure environment ensuring that their platforms are scaleable. They use RedHat distros with a mix of on-prem & cloud hosted (AWS) servers. To be successful you will need strong experience in RedHat Linux administration & exposure to AWS hosted solutions.
They're based in Bath & operate a hybrid working model with 2 days onsite per week.
- Scaling hybrid Linux Infrastructure (RedHat / AWS).
- Monitoring and reacting to alerts and issues.
- Maintenance of network, server and storage assets in data centre environments.
- Upgrades and improvements to infrastructure and processes.
- High level of experience administering Linux infrastructure (RedHat prefered).
- Automation using Ansible, Chef, Puppet or similar.
- Network administration (VLAN's, Routing, Switching etc).
- AWS administration would be highly beneficial.
- Infrastructure as Code skills (Terraform / CloudFormation) would also be highly beneficial.
- Salary up to £55,000
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holiday (Bank holidays on top)
- Remote & flexible working options
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.