Up to £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Litigated NIHL File Handler
Location - Flexible / Remote
Salary - up to £30k D.O.E
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Yolk is excited to support the recruitment of a Litigated Noise Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL) File Handler for a renowned legal firm with offices across the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and make a real impact in the world of law. If you're a skilled and enthusiastic Paralegal with experience in NIHL claims, we want to hear from you! If you have experience dealing with Personal Injury and Litigation matters or if your experience lies solely in pre-litigated Disease / NIHL matters, this could be the perfect role for you!
This is what you'll be doing
As a Litigated NIHL File Handler, your responsibilities will include:-
- Reviewing documents and preparing reports: Dive deep into case files to assess the situation accurately.
- Dealing with disclosure: Ensure all necessary information is disclosed appropriately.
- Reviewing evidence (including medical / personnel records): Carefully examine evidence to build a strong case.
- Conducting investigations with Insured / obtaining witness statements: Gather essential witness accounts and information.
- Instructing Counsel / Experts: Collaborate with legal experts to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Research: Stay up-to-date with legal developments and industry trends.
- Drafting generally: Prepare legal documents and correspondence.
- Attending conferences and Trials with Counsel: Play an active role in legal proceedings.
- Dealing with routine correspondence: Maintain communication efficiently.
- Court appointments: Attend court appointments as required.
- Liaising with and taking instructions from Insurers and Insureds: Build strong professional relationships.
- Ensure adherence to Court timetables: Stay on top of deadlines.
The experience you'll bring to the team
You will bring the following experience to the Litigated NIHL team:-
- Technical proficiency in dealing with disease cases.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Ability to use own initiative and adapt to various tasks.
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Thrives under pressure and targets.
- Enthusiastic and hardworking individual.
- Proficiency in IT skills.
This is what you'll get in return
- Salary: Competitive salary up to £30,000.
- Location: Flexibility to work remote with occasional attendance to the nearest office.
- Contract: Permanent, full-time employment with 35 hours per week.
- Culture: Join a dynamic and innovative legal team where we succeed together.
Are you interested in this position?
If you're up to the challenge and ready to contribute your expertise to a leading legal firm, we encourage you to apply by contacting Oliver Coodye on 07458 142 713 or alternatively send your CV
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.