Above market average
9 months ago
Litigation and Disputes Solicitor (Financial Services)
This firm is rated as tier one in legal 500 and Chambers with their Partners also ranked Tier 1.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working alongside experienced lawyers and market leaders dealing with:
- financial services litigation and contentious regulatory work
- carrying out business development
- provide support to more junior members of the team
- deliver excellent client services
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive (essential)
- Experience with litigation (essential)
- Experience in financial services litigation (desirable)
- Excellent academics (a 2:1 Degree or higher)
- Able to analyse complex factual situations
- Exceptional organisational skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- An above market average salary
- A bonus scheme based on chargeable hours
- 26 days holiday + a Christmas day
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- Matched pension contributions up to 5%
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Private medical insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673737 or email@example.com.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.