4 months ago
A national law firm, ranked as a leader in Chambers UK and Legal 500, are looking for a driven solicitor to join their Commercial Litigation team in their Bristol office.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will work closely with 2 partners, to cover commercial litigation, insolvency and reputation management, for a broad range of clients.
- Work on a varied caseload, including contractual disputes, defamation and social media take down requests
- Provide clients with commercial advice, on fast moving areas of law
- Research intricate areas of law
- Assist with the preparation of all documents, including pre action letters and pleadings
- Be the first point of contact for all clients
- Handle settlement negotiations
- Make an active contribution to business development initiatives
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive (minimum 3 years PQE)
- Commercial litigation/Commercial experience
- Ability to provide accurate advice to clients
- IT literate
- A strong advocate
- Ability to build strong client relationships
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- A health work life balance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673719 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673719.