12 days ago
06 July 2019
A National law firm with an office in Cardiff are looking to hire an experienced litigator into their Credit Hire team. This firm specialise in defending personal injury claims for insurers and you will be working under some of the country’s best Lawyers in this legal specialism.
- Manage a case load of (circa 70) litigated defendant credit hire cases working with minimal supervision and assisting a Solicitor on more complex matters
- Deal with delegated files with responsibilities ad assisting on non delegated files
- Adhering to SLAs and KIPs
- Dealing with the Civil Procedure Rules
- Liaising with clients and third parties regularly providing sound updates.
- An experienced paralegal with experience working with the Civil Procedure Rules
- Have an interest in credit hire law
- Defendant experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working to strict deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.