9 months ago
Litigation Legal Assistant
A global, Legal 500 commercial law firm are looking for an enthusiastic Litigation Legal Assistant to join their Financial Services and Dispute Resolution team, in their central Cardiff office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive law graduate, as this firm offer training contracts.
This is what you’ll be doing
In this role, you will handle litigation work on behalf of the departments Clients. Your client base will include banks, building societies, insurance companies and major plcs.
- Manage a busy caseload under close supervision
- Assist on more complex litigation cases
- Communicate frequently with debtors and clients over the phone
- Draft witness statements
- Prepare court documentation
- Utilise the in house case management system
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- LLB essential, LPC desirable
- Knowledge of the Court litigation procedure is desirable
- Client facing experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
- High levels of accuracy
- Good IT skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for progression
- 26 days holiday + an additional day over the Christmas period (and the option to buy and sell!)
- Good pension contributions
- Private medical insurance
- Free season ticket loan
- Dental cover
- Discounted gym membership
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch with Rebecca Bond on 02921 673719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.