over 1 year ago
Are you an experienced legal secretary, with a keen eye for detail? If so, a leading law firm, rated band 1 in the Chambers UK 2019 awards, is looking for you to join their thriving litigation team in their Central Bristol office, on a part time basis.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide full secretarial support to the Litigation department, to enable each of them to operate at optimum efficiency. Some of the key duties include:
- Setting up litigation files (e.g. personal injury, debt recovery, property disputes etc)
- Liaising with clients, solicitors and third parties
- Typing and digital dictation
- Ensuing compliance within the department
- Preparing court bundles
- Photocopying, scanning, sending post and taking telephone messages
- Assisting in all aspects of the accounts and billing procedure
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience as a legal secretary is essential
- Previous experience of working within litigation is desirable
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
- Ability to use a case management system
- GCSEs in English and Maths
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 with length of service)
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Generous pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Summer and Christmas socials
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.