£20,000 - £22,500 DOE
about 1 month ago
Agricultural Litigation Paralegal
A UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for a motivated LLB graduate with a real passion for litigation, to join their market leading Agricultural Litigation team, in their modern Bristol office. In this role you would be working with Chambers UK and Legal 500 award winning Solicitors, and be part of a team that have influence at parliamentary level.
Notably, this team are extremely keen to see applications from those are who is eager to develop their career within Agricultural Litigation, so this role suits someone with ambition to progress!
This is what you’ll be doing
· Work alongside an incredible, top tier Agricultural Litigation team, to progress client matters
· Provide excellent service to clients, and communicate with them over the phone, by writing letters and email
· Manage a busy workload of litigation matters, with supervision and support
· Conduct research, to keep your legal knowledge and specialist sector knowledge up to date, so you can best advise clients
· Attend client meetings with Partners
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· LLB is essential, LPC is desirable
· A real passion for litigation, ideally with experience as a litigation Paralegal or Legal Assistant
· Excellent client service is essential
· Excellent time management, organisation and accuracy skills
· Excellent communication skills, with a positive attitude is essential
· Proactive, and able to think outside of the box
And this is what you’ll get in return
· A competitive salary
· Private medical insurance
· Dental insurance
· The firm offers training contracts
· 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
· An extra day off on your birthday!
· Health cash plan
· Gym discounts
· Personal shopping portal
· Daily fruit baskets (when in the office and not remote!)
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737 or email@example.com.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.