24 days ago
31 March 2023
Above market rate salary
Yolk recruitment are working with a top-rated law firm, who are seeking a talented and motivated Litigation Paralegal to join their growing team. If you have a passion for the legal field and are eager to take on new challenges, this is the perfect role for you!
What you will be doing:
As a Litigation Paralegal, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of high-stakes litigation cases, providing support to a team of experienced attorneys. You will be responsible for conducting research, drafting legal documents, and assisting with case preparation and trial preparation. In addition, you will be expected to have a strong understanding of court procedures and filing deadlines, as well as excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Conducting legal research and drafting legal documents
- Assisting with case preparation and trial preparation
- Maintaining accurate case files and databases
- Communicating with clients and witnesses
- Ensuring compliance with court procedures and filing deadlines
The experience you will need to have:
To be considered for this role, you must have at least 2 years of experience as a Paralegal, Civil Litigation is desired but not essential.
- A strong educational background including your LLB
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office and legal research databases, are essential.
What benefits you will have working here:
- Competitive salary
- Generous paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Professional development opportunities
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement. If you are ready to take your legal career to the next level, apply for the Litigation Paralegal role today!
Are you interested in this position?
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a dedicated and hardworking individual with a passion for the legal field, we encourage you to apply.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.