£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
13 days ago
23 June 2023
Yolk is currently working with a Top 100 and international law firm with top tier rankings in Chambers UK. They are looking to expand their Complex Property Damage Insurance Team in Bristol and are looking for a 0-6-year PQE solicitor, CILEX, or barrister with experience in fast and multi-track property insurance litigation disputes. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that provides advice and claims management to the insurance industry, working on high-value property damage insurance recoveries and public and product liability matters.
This is what you'll be doing
As a Litigation Solicitor you will be working on property damage insurance recoveries, public and product liability matters, and policy coverage and fraud on property damage and liability matters.
- Exercise full compliance with Client and internal protocols for billing and credit control and demonstrate a high level of financial management in respect of own files
- Meet and exceed a minimum budgeted annual target of 1440 chargeable hours per year
- Commit to personal and technical development with a view to the delivery of commercially focused legal services to the firm's clients
- Support marketing and business development activities within the team
- Build effective internal and external networks in order to maximise cross-selling opportunities
- Maintain an awareness of the firm's core strategies and aims
The experience you will bring to the team
The successful candidate will have the chance to become involved in marketing and client-facing activities to build their business and career, in an expanding business with excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Qualified solicitor, CILEX, or barrister with at least six months' relevant litigation experience
- Commercially and financially astute
- Technically excellent with an aptitude for accurately analysing and effectively resolving complex claims, seeking guidance where appropriate
- Able to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day-to-day issues within the team's reporting and supervisory structure
- Team-oriented and collegiate with a willingness to share knowledge and support other members of the team
- Flexible, proactive, and open to innovative working methods
The benefits you will get as a Litigation Solicitor
In return, this firm offer a competitive salary, high levels of flexibility and a great work-life balance, alongside a well-rounded remuneration package that includes private medical insurance, income protection insurance, and discounted gym membership, amongst many other benefits.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about their work and is dedicated to providing exceptional services to their clients. If you have the required legal experience, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team, we would love to hear from you. Reach out to Nicole Smith if you'd like to apply.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.