3 months ago
This growing organisation manufacture, supply, tests, installs and maintains transport systems.
This is what you’ll be doing..
As a Logistics Manager you will be responsible for:
- Activities of goods in, storage areas management, kitting for in house shops, pick, pack, goods despatch and stock checking
- Overall welfare, resources and efficient working of the stores
- Implementation and management of the logistics process that supports the business demands
- Management of throughput KPIs to be displayed and monitored regularly as part of logistics visual management
- Training staff in logistics process & corresponding transactions in the ERP system
- Stores transition project
The experience you'll bring to the team..
You would have worked as a Logistics Manager and already have some of the following requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within the warehousing/logistics industry
- 3-4 years of management experience
- Oracle experience
This is what you’ll get in return..
This is a great opportunity for a Logistics Manager to receive a generous annual salary of up to £45,000 plus pension scheme and medical insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.You can apply here or contact Jake Hayward who is a Senior Procurement & Supply Chain Consultant.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.