4 months ago
09 October 2021
Are you currently a trained Machine Operator/Driver who is looking to join a growing company?
My client is currently recruiting for a Yards Person to join their team.
This is what you’ll be doing.
Working within the Yard based in Chepstow you will be working in a busy workshop, ensuring the highest quality is undertaken by yourself and the team in the refurbishment and maintenance of all plant machinery.
You will be tasked with moving the machinery around the Yard, cleaning and valeting the machinery and reporting any defects to the workshop manager.
- Responsible for all machinery movement on site including a number of branded equipment including Volvo, Caterpillar, Komatsu and Bell
- Valet/Jet wash all machinery on site
- Prepare vehicles for inspection and sale.
- Order parts for the team, return any unused parts in a clean condition at the time of job completion.
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience operating heavy/construction plant equipment
- Hold a CPCS or relevant training licence
- Able to work against targets to deadlines and thrive on the challenge
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary up to £22000 with an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to progress within a growing business.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and a feel free to include Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role.
We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*