£21500 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Sponsored Engineering Apprenticeship
9 days ago
05 November 2021
Are you an experienced Production Operator/Setter looking for an exciting new role which can offer a full apprenticeship within Maintenance Engineering?
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing manufacturer who has long term plans to develop their maintenance staff.
This is what you’ll be doing.
On offer is a choice of shift patterns, where you will be taking apart machinery, changing seals and resetting machines ready for next production shift.
Tasks will include:
- To maintain Health & Safety rules and regulations
- To identify potential hazards/risks to the Health & Safety Manager/responsible person upon discovery
- To ensure all PPM schedules are completed and reported back to your assigned supervisory engineer.
- To assist the Engineering department in achieving its budget targets through the efficient use of materials and replacement parts
- Carry out maintenance on all Low skill - High frequency repetitive tasks assigned to you in the Boning Hall (BH) and BH workshop.
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- 2 years manufacturing experience
- Experience with FMCG machinery (Desirable)
- Basic level of Mechanical ability
A competitive salary up to £24000, with a sponsored Engineering Apprenticeship and the opportunity for lots of overtime.
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies and training courses.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*