£32448 - £51016.5700 per annum
2 months ago
CNC Turning - Setting / Operating
£32,000 - £51,000
Yolk Recruitment has a new opportunity for a CNC Setter/ Operator to join this industry leading precision engineering business in a role with variety, plenty of overtime and the opportunity to develop your career.
The business produces high quality essential components and are continuing to benefit from their continued stability and growth with increasing orders. You'll be turning in a medium volume role requiring to making adjustments from drawings using fanuc control programmes.
This is what you will be doing as a CNC Setter / Operator
- Set and operator CNC Turning machines
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Inspection and record all relevant dimensions
The experience you will bring to the CNC Setter / Operator
- Technical expertise in line with this role.
- Have worked with Fanuc control is advantageous
- A safety first approach
- Have experience using a Goodway live tooling machine is advantageous.
The Successful CNC Setter / Operator with receive
- Career development
- Health cash back plan
- Access to virtual GP service
- Death in service x4 salary
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Sick pay
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Over time available at increased rates.