£25000 per annum
02921 673 727
12 months ago
Yolk Recruitment are working closely with a successful quarrying company based in Caldicot, to find a driven and experienced Maintenance Administrator to join their team Asset Management Team.
With over 50 years’ experience, they are a business rich in family principles and values that has also evolved and exceeded expectations from their clients.
This is what you’ll be doing
As the maintenance administrator of this family-owned business, you’ll be working in a small team to ensure that all data entry requirements are filled for asset management, purchases and also repairs of machinery. You’ll also be involved in:
- Updating jobs information and notes as they progress, including with labour details and closing them when the job is complete.
- Updating field service personnel with all relevant job information.
- Obtaining parts quotes, chasing order status’, as well as raising and receipting purchase orders.
- Organising and maintaining call outs of external parties.
- Filing and maintaining all service reports, checks and other asset documents and inputting all report information onto the system.
- Various other administrative duties, including vehicle tracking software, updating fuel cards and stock control.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
As the maintenance administrator, you will be confident, friendly, highly organised, and have previous data entry or administration experience. Experience within construction or a similar industry would be beneficial but isn’t essential. You will also need:
- Experience working to tight deadlines and under pressure, with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with people at all levels.
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office and asset database systems, Syrinx ideally.
- Excel skills must include: manipulating data, merging and cleaning data, using VLOOKUP and creating pivot tables.
- An education to GCSE standard including B in Maths and English.
And this is what you’ll get in return
By being the Maintenance Administrator, you will receive a salary up to £25,000 depending upon experience, alongside:
- 28 Days holiday (including bank holidays) + Christmas Shut Down
- Free Parking Onsite
- Life Assurance
- Opportunities to develop and progress within the business
- A fantastic and supportive team to work alongside everyday
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Chelsea Campbell on 02921 673727